St. George's Parking Lot
Saturdays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
June 21, July 12, July 26
August 9, August 23
New and Used Clothing Infant to Plus Size
Men and Women
Houshold Items Kinck-knacks
Church Office: 718-721-5154
Proceeds benefit the church's ongoing ministry
Join us for
service on the lawn
Sunday, July 6th
Sunday, August 31st
All are Welcome
CAPITAL CAMPAIGN 2014-2017
St. George's Church
A Queens Arthitectural and Historical site
LEAP OF FAITH
Capital Campaign 2014-2017
Raising $220,000 to restore
Exterior & Interior Walls...Stained-glass Windows...
Donate and Support our Fund Raisers
All procedes will be used to fund restoration projects.
FLEA MARKET 2014
Rain Dates: Sept. 13th
9 AM - 3 PM
Clothing, household iems, books, jewelty, knick-knacks
Church members provide food and beverages for sale
Space available for vendors.
Call for a reservation:
$30 per space
Bring your own table and canopy or umbrellas.
- Tutoring for Spanish-speaking children Mon.-Fri. from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Sunday School/Youth Ministry
- Adult Bible Study
- Church Unity Octave - participation in Long Island City's Annual Ecumenical Service
- NYPD 114th Precinct Community Council
- Sunshine Ministry - Outreach to the Homebound
- Adopt and Family Christmas Program
- Western Queens Medical Center - Inter-faith Programs
- Coffee Hour and fellowship after Sunday service